Citizens & Northern Bank hosts annual calendar photo contest luncheon
WELLSBORO, PA – Citizens & Northern Bank hosted their annual calendar photo contest luncheon at the Tyoga Country Club. The event is held each year to honor the local amateur photographers whose winning photographs will be featured in C&N’s upcoming calendar. During the event, winners are awarded copies of the new calendar containing their winning photo, a $100 cash prize and served lunch. The grand prize winner is given a large framed copy of their photo and a $300 cash prize.
2018 winners and the month their photographs represent include:
- Grand prize/ September: John Gross of Sayre, PA
- January: Deb Young of Mansfield, PA
- February: Debra Luchaco of Sayre, PA
- March: Colin Gillette of Milan, PA
- April: Barbara Brace of Mansfield, PA
- May: Cathy Straub of Emporium, PA
- June: Donna Sherwood of Dushore, PA
- July: Krystal Gardner of Lawrenceville, PA
- August: Ann Kamzelski of Wellsboro, PA
- October: Maria Ananea of Williamsport, PA
- November: Audrey Patterson of Williamsport, PA
- December: Bernadette Chiaramonte of Wellsboro, PA
“This is the 15th year that we’ve held this contest and produced this type of calendar. We believe it’s a unique way to involve our local community members and to celebrate the beautiful area that we’re lucky to call home. It’s also important to thank everyone who submitted a photo for consideration so that we can keep the calendar going year after
year,” said Charity Frantz, Marketing Director at C&N.
The 2018 C&N Photo Calendars are now available free of charge in all Citizens & Northern Bank offices.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices located throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and Steuben County, NY. C&N’s most recently opened Elmira, NY loan production office offers commercial, residential and consumer lending services. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.